My Last 100 Uploaded Youtube Videos

posted by:  elvis                     date: 7/17/2011

A glitch caused me to delete a whole page of youtube videos, YES, 100 VIDEOS!

I will re-upload the last trading session video, July 13th 2011 and hope soon that youtube will UNDO what it seems that I HAVE DONE (which is bull since no I didn't intentionally delete 100 videos).  The interface seems to be the issue, and it also seems I'm not the only one who has delt with this fubarness.

All of the instructional videos will also be re-uploaded by next week For the system customers!; Unless youtube reinstates them before.  Sorry for any inconvenience!

(follow the youtube partner help thread @  http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/youtube/thread?tid=2521f2b5fe091d2b&hl=en)

No comments :

Post a Comment